1) All self-adhesive tapes are pressure sensitive.
Apply even pressure on application to increase adhesion.
2) Ensure that the surfaces are clean.
Dust, grease, wax or dirt will act as a barrier for the adhesive and reduce the performance.
Use a cleaning agent (available from us). Abrade the surface if possible and then
3) Be aware of the conditions that the tape or adhesive will be subjected to.
Examples: Indoor or Outdoor. Temporary or Permanent. High or Low temperature.
4) Some adhesives are specially formulated to match specific materials.
Polypropylene and nylon are not easy to bond to, but there may be an adhesive system
that will help.
5) If in doubt, seek advice.
Call us on (+44) 0115 987 0705
fax to (+44) 0115 940 0082
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hints and tips using tapes and adhesives