AT30 is a polythene film coated with a clear, solvent based rubber-resin adhesive
- Designed to withstand extreme high and low temperatures of between -40˚C to +90˚C.
- Offers very good resistance to water and abrasion
- Ideal for year round external applications as well as internal uses.
- Conformable, can be applied easily to smooth or uneven surfaces.
- Use for joining, sealing and strapping applications.
- Can also be used for manual splicing of films within the plastics industry including core starting and end tabbing.
- Conforms the Military Defence Standard, DEF STAN 81-145/1 (formerly DEF STAN 75-1).