AT45 is a thin, translucent blue PVC film coated with a low tack solvent based rubber-resin adhesive
- Designed to provide protection in high temperature environments.
- High quality non-corrosive adhesive and an excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- Will not rust, stain or corrode during application.
- Suitable for protection of finished goods, TV and monitor screens during storage and delivery.
- Protection of number plates, lights and other components during manufacturing and delivery.
- Easy to apply, the protection tape conforms well to smooth and irregular surfaces.
- Low tack adhesive enables the tape to be removed and repositioned again without leaving any adhesive residue from most surfaces.